EXHIBITION & MEDIA WEHRSTEDT
THE LEADING GLOBAL MEETING PLACE FOR POLICING & LAW ENFORCEMENT LEADERS
Hosted by Dubai Police, the World Police Summit and Exhibition drives forward-looking policing strategies, instil the significance of technological innovation for crime prevention and bolster partnerships amongst global law enforcement agencies.
The first WPS took place in March 2022 at the Dubai Exhibition Centre, Expo 2020. The Summit provides a platform for the international police community to obtain crime information, market statistics, technical solutions, and services to enhance the security and safety requirements of cities and countries around the world.
Supported by INTERPOL, EUROPOL, IACP and co-located with the UAE SWAT Challenge international edition, the International Association of Chiefs of Police Meeting, the INTERPOL Young Global Police Leaders Programme and the Police Academy Graduation.
Over four days, The World Police Summit's Strategic Conferece programme drives the connections, collaborations and conversations that will define the future of global policing by addressing the key challenges and priorities facing today's police and law enforcement agencies and providing the thought-leadership, direction and strategies required to enhance public safety.
Join the trade fair as exhibitor presenting products from all equipment and service areas of law enforcement, public and homeland security such as:
• Entirety of ICT- and cyber products
• Vehicle technology (land, air, water), unmanned systems/drones (operation, detection, defence)
• Traffic security, management and control
• Personal equipment, clothing, body armour, ballistic protection
• Small arms, accessories, ammunition, pyrotechnics, non-lethal and self-defence tools
• Forensics and laboratory products, measuring technology, detection of narcotics
• Aviation and border security technology, documentation systems, scanners
• NBC protection, EOD, UXO and mine clearance
• Special tools, emergency, rescue, first aid and medical equipment
• Emergency preparedness, warning and preparation of the population
• Critical infrastructure and perimeter protection, access control
• Stationary and mobile energy supply, logistics
• Education, training, simulation, e-learning, VR, AR, AI
… and meet with executives from all government agencies involved in internal security.
EMW Exhibition & Media Wehrstedt GmbH, the organizer of GPEC®, is the official and exclusive sales agent for exhibition space and sponsorships for the territory of Europe, excluding UK, Greece and Italy.